This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My new baby

Just the other day, we finally got to bring our Pooky puppy home to stay.  


Mom got to meet him for the first time.


He warmed right up :)


Once he left the other puppies his personality started coming out right away. He get sooo excited when I come home.

Let me stress the ME part of that. 

He cried all monday night cause I didn't get home til later.

He doesn't like anyone if I'm not there.


Ok, well maybe that's exaggerating just little...but it is true that he wouldn't stop yelping when I wasn't there monday night. 

I must say though:  he lived.


He also yelps when he has to go into the crate at night. He doesn't like not being able to get to me.  The first night he yelped ALL NIGHT. 

I'm thinking this is good training for when I am a mother of a human child.  I have heard the first 2 weeks you might as well not think about getting enough sleep.

LORD HELP ME IF THIS LASTS TWO WEEKS!!


The first night, he didn't hardly hush all night. 
The second night it was better.
Last night he went to sleep and I didn't really hear him at all, all night. 

But when the sun rises, he has to GO...if ya know what I mean.  


So I get up, put a jacket on and slip the crocs on at the door. Thankfully it's AFTER the sun has lit up the sky...I'm not a fan of getting up when it's still dark...actually, scratch that...I'm not a fan of getting up in the morning at all!!  
12:30 is more like it. 
But life demands I don't do that, except on saturdays.


Oh but wait...I have to take him to his vets appointment this saturday morning.

DANG IT!!

I guess this is all just part of being a mommy.

I must admit though, at the end of the day, it's all worth it :)

I'm already in love with this baby <3


No comments:

Post a Comment