This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bedroom cleaning Step 1


This.....




This pile of mess.....




Yes, this....



This is my bedroom.





Here are my excuses:

Excuse #1) I am hardly EVER at home because of school, work and other events in my life.

Excuse #2) When I AM at home, I never have the time to do anything except do homework, occasionally clean the dishes, and check my facebook....
I mean... please. I HAVE to check my facebook SOMETIME!!
It's essential to my well-being!

Excuse #3) Because I am so busy, I'm usually tired...and exhausted when I arrive at the house, therefore I feel like doing nothing less than going straight to bed
and being lazy.
SO, I change into my cozy PJ's and leave the clothes worn that day right there on the floor where they dropped. 
And I don't pick them up.
That's just how the cookie crumbles!!  

Then before I know it, it looks like that.

SO. Now that I have told you about my 3 TOTALLY reasonable excuses, I must now begin my DRA (Dirty Rooms Anonymous) procedures.

1) Admit that I am a slob.

yes...Bex...Me...Myself...I.
I am a slob

2) Ask myself what things I might do to fix this problem.

Ummm....clean the room?

yes. 

3) Think about the things I might do to prevent this from happening over and over.

Already tried it...

never works. 

Pick up after I get home?? Are you kidding??




Ok, well maybe I am a hopeless slob. 

But atleast I'm trying. 

The thing I'm gonna use to get this thing cleaned up is the key:
Start Small.

First thing I did, (just because I had the few minutes and it was bothering me) was to take the unnecessary posters and pictures off the wall.
See, I have a record of being a wall slob too.
I eliminated most of the wall slobbiness a while back, but I have some new pictures I want to put up so I did it again. 






I moved all the posters I like and don't want to get rid of, into one section of the wall, behind where the door comes in. Then I took the other stuff I don't need on the wall down. 

So there, that is step one. 

Now onto step 2.



God Bless!

-Bex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment