This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A new beginning

Hello and welcome to my new blog!  I had another, but I had posted a special blog about my most favorite pet ever, my dog Spooky....then just hours after I posted it, he began having seizures and by the next afternoon, he was gone. It was very traumatic and hard.  It was too hard to post something else after that crazy event, so I wrote one last post. About the experience of that whole thing. Then I renamed it "The Spooky Blog".  

But I still want to blog, so I made this one!!





SOON and very soon, we will be welcoming another member to our family.
A very SPECIAL new member since the passing of Spooky.  

His own son!


See any resemblance?

:) Probably not yet. The puppies are still only 4 weeks old.

Ain't they cute? 

I agree. 


BUT, we can't take little Takoda home yet. A couple more weeks! :)





God Bless!

-Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment