This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A day in the woods :)


Saturday afternoon we went to a friend's party out in the woods.  
I took my little booger along, PJ.  He was a hit of the party.  LOTS of attention from everybody is what cute little puppies get.


He also made lots of new friends!  The kids just loved playing with him and pulling him around and he enjoyed chasing them!  


However, he found out that kids don't run out of energy like us grow-ups do.  They just keep going and going and going....


And going and going and going and going and...
You get the point.  

He was EXHAUSTED.  He took several long naps during the afternoon.  After chasing the youngins around for a while he had to just come and climb in momma's lap.  

Not that I minded. :)


Ian, the boy in the blue enjoyed him too.  Ian has autism and is so sweet.  He loved introducing EVERYBODY to PJ.  He just couldn't believe he was only 8 weeks old either!

Needless to say, we had a good time. PJ had tons of fun and the kids had tons of fun and it was just a good time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. 

God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment