This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Friday, February 18, 2011

My first flowers :)

Yes, my first bouquet of flowers ever received from someone.  I have gotten flowers before but they weren't exactly GIFTED...just given because they were left over from valentine's day.  
However, this valentine's day, I arrived at work to find that the most beautiful bouquet had been delivered...for ME!!  
And not only that, but they were from my sweetie!  
It was FABULOUS!! 



I couldn't help smiling from ear to ear and it kept a smile on my face for the rest of the day.


The roses were beautiful. I swore I never wanted to see a rose again after working valentine's and mother's day at a flower shop, but these roses were so different...not your typical rose.  So perfect :)


There were also some of these....don't really know what they are, but they add so much color to the arrangement!!  I'm such a fan of that florist!!  


And then...my man knew just what I like.  Daisies.  My favorite flower.  Ohhh it was so perfect <3


Now I'm just having fun taking pictures of these beautiful flowers. :) What else is a girl to do? :)


Have you noticed yet that I like smiley's??  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well, this valentine's day gift REALLY made me smile :)

God Bless!

-Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment