This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I want some Photoshop actions!!

I just recently stumbled upon this photographer on facebook who has THE most gorgeous, artistic and beautiful pictures on the face of the planet.  Oh So Posh Photography. I am in love with photos that capture glorious sunshine and the beauties of God's creation and this photographer does just that.  All her pictures have "glow" to them and ....mmm....they just make me crazy.  I could sit there and look at them all day. Too bad I don't live in Texas!!

Since I'm beginning to get more and more into photography along with my design work, I will be purchasing the entire Adobe Design Suite this fall.  (My piggy bank is crying).  That also includes Photoshop! I can't wait.  

BUT anyway....Oh So Posh Photography is giving away some actions that she created that give your photos a whole beautiful look.  Just LOOK at the difference in the photos (below) when you add the actions.  They. are. gorgeous. SO, go check out her website and glorious photography and enter the contest if you're interested in some Photoshop actions!!




God Bless!!


Da Beckster






....and the PJ boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment