This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The irony of it all.

PJ and Bessie are good buddies. Really they are. Deep deep deep....

DEEP....

D-E-E-P down.

Bessie really loves PJ below all the fur and flat and blubber....

deep, deep, deep

deep...

deeeeeeeppppp, DEEP DEEP down. 

BUT for the most part, PJ drives her inSANE.

They bark at each other constantly.

I must say though...as cute and adorable as he is, you can pretty much put your money on the fact that PJ started it. 



He has a routine procedure for annoying her.  (Ever heard of a routine procedure for annoying someone?   Ya know, I might just patent that idea and write a book about it....may come in handy someday...)


It all begins with a look.....















And then another look as the fat girl attempts to get away.
























And then another look....as we capture the bounty (the coveted boingy pillow).  Doesn't this make you want a boingy pillow???
























Then he INCHES closer....
























"If I can just think small....think microscopic...no...smaller than microscopic...think almost non-existent...maybe she won't see me and I can get ...."



".....jusstttt a bbiiittttttt........."



"...AAAHHH!!! CLOSER!!"

Ok...maybe not.
But ya can't blame him for trying!

But you CAN blame him....

...for never ever quitting.

It never ends.  Poor Bessie.


After Pooky's death she thought she was home free. FINALLY the one who gets 
ALL the attention.
She just counted her chickens before they hatched. 

Oh well. Stinks for her.
























Cause I'm keeping this one. <3

I love my Wubbsie!


No comments:

Post a Comment