This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My baby's growing up!!

Just a short post for posterity's sake....


Once upon a time I had a wittle tiny puppy that stole my heart, was a fiesty little whiny baby who yelped ALLL NIGHT LONG, had puppy breath, took naps with me and was small enough for me to hug and cuddle. 6 months later, I have this huge, smelly, lump of energy and slobber who comes and jumps on me when I open the car door when I get home, who barks and annoys Bessie all day and who loves going on walks, chewing on pinecones and brings me so much joy. I love my PJ ♥

Have a blessed day!!

-Beckers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment