This is who I am.

For I have been crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in ME.
The life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God who loved me and GAVE Himself up for me.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love my team!

I have been working at a fabulous company for coming up on a year now.  My boss is awesome, and my co-workers are awesome and everyone is awesome. I love them all. They all make going to work every day a joy!  Caitlyn, one of my co-workers who has been a sort of intern is going off to college at GA Tech this fall and yesterday was her last day working with us before she leaves......sad day. :(  So anyway, we went bowling last night to celebrate her going to college...kinda her going away party.  We had a great time....every one was drunk except for us "under agers"  and it was pretty funny actually.  We also played laser tag and danced when good songs came on the speakers.  It was just great.  

Caitlyn always makes work fun...me and her have a great time working together on stuff and just being crazy.  We work well together and that helps a lot too!!  I've been so blessed to get to know her!!  I'll miss her, but hopefully she'll be back when she's home for a while.  

:)


From L to R:  Indira, Linda (BL :)  Caitlyn, and me.  


God Bless!!



No comments:

Post a Comment